Our procedures are very simple and must be followed at all times (no exceptions!
1. Buyer issues ICPO (Irrevocable corporate purchase order) + Proof of Funds.
2. G&D will issue FCO (Full corporate offer with price, terms and full procedure.
3. Buyer must sign, seal FCO and agree to the price and terms.
4. G&D will issue draft SPA (sales purchase agreement) for approval or approved amendments.
5. Buyer will sign each page and seal contract agreeing to the terms and revert to G&D.
6. Buyer will issue agreed instrument to G&D bank on agreed timeframe in contract.
7. Shipment, SGS and loading commences as per contract.
Please note that we do not follow buyers procedures and or change ours. In order for us to supply you all buyers must follow our simple procedure.